Our Volunteers are the Props to our Planes!
The Lone Star Flight Museum is committed to providing our visitors with an exciting, entertaining and historically based learning experience. Our volunteers are an essential part of that and are an extremely active group!
Our volunteers are dedicated men and women who have given thousands of hours to help us achieve our mission every day – Join Us! Additional training is required for special activities, but we have plenty of folks who are eager to help you get started. Complete the form below and join our team!
- Volunteers log more than 35,000 service hours annually.
- The team includes all walks of life and provide a broad spectrum of experience.
- They interact with students, families, groups, corporate teams, tourists and more!
- Volunteers work hand-in-hand with museum staff to create memorable museum experiences for our guests.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. Under 18? Join our Junior Ambassador Program!
- Represent the museum, at all times, in an appropriate and responsible manner.
- Must be willing to make a commitment to work one an AM or PM shift per month for one year.
- Must be reliable and prompt in reporting for assignments, tours, meetings and training sessions.
- Must call Volunteer Supervisor when unable to make scheduled volunteer time.
- Attend and complete required training for volunteer duties assigned.
- Providing an educational resource for visitors of all ages.
- Expanding your personal knowledge of Texas’ rich aviation history.
- Working with other dedicated volunteers who share your interests.
- Becoming a valuable team member of a premiere aviation museum.
- To schedule a personal tour and begin exploring LSFM volunteer opportunities waiting for you, call 346-352-7679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an LSFM Volunteer!
Please fill out the information below.