Saturday, September 25 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Girls in Aviation Day, hosted by Women in Aviation International, inspires girls to expand their interest in aviation and explore the opportunities available in the industry.
- Attendees will hear from guest speaker Eileen Collins, first female Space Shuttle pilot and commander.
- A panel discussion and Q&A with Karen Hunt, retired United pilot; Tim Hahn, United Captain and Jennifer Duffer, Montgomery High School Aerospace Engineering Teacher
- Aircraft tours, Pilot Experience, Maintenance Activities, Flight Academy and more throughout the museum.
- Career Fair (open to all museum visitors)
10am to 2pm in Heritage Hangar
- Michigan Institute of Technology
- Southwest Destination 225
- Lone Star College Aviation Program
- Sterling Aviation High School
- United Flight Systems
- Civil Air Patrol
- NASA CCISD Robonauts
- LSFM Ambassadors