Don’t miss out of the fun Valentine’s Day weekend at LSFM!
We Love Our Members Event– Sat., Feb. 13
Our members provide critical support to the museum and we love them for it and want to thank them for all they do.
- 10:30a.m. B-17 Hangar Talk- Our beloved WWII veteran and LSFM volunteer Bob will be on hand to talk all about the Thunderbird and his WWII experience. Free for all
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Member Valentine Gift Pack– Member Valentine Gift Pack – Snacks, treats and LSFM swag just for our members!
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. B-17 & Me Photos- Take a photo with the B-17 Thunderbird. Free for members, $5 for nonmembers.
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. B-17 Sneak-a-Peek- Take a look inside the Flying Fortress, it’s incredible!
- All Day- Valentine Make & Take for kids and families. Free for all.
Museum Members register here for this amazing event!
Sun., Feb. 14 – Happy Valentine’s Day!
We actually love that we have so many people that support the museum, and we think they are all awesome.
Cupid will have a special delivery of pink carnations just for you on Valentine’s Day and the kids can enjoy a Make & Take craft too! Free for all, while supplies last.