Saturday, September 25 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Girls in Aviation Day, hosted by Women in Aviation International, inspires girls to expand their interest in aviation and explore the opportunities available in the industry.
- A panel discussion and Q&A
- Karen Hunt, retired United pilot
- Tim Hahn, United Captain
- Jennifer Duffer, Montgomery High School Aerospace Engineering Teacher
- Summer Marshall, MIAT Mechanic
- Angie Terrell, Flight Instructor & Chief Pilot of Hunter Buildings
- Aircraft tours in museum’s Howard 250 and DC-3, along with the following visiting aircraft on our ramp: Cessna Citation CJ1, Bonanza A36, Bonanza V35, Beechcraft King Air and Cirrus SR22.
- Pilot Experience, Maintenance Activities, Flight Academy and more throughout the museum.
- Career Fair (open to all museum visitors)
10am to 2pm in Heritage Hangar
- Michigan Institute of Aviation Technology
- Southwest Destination 225
- Lone Star College Aviation Program
- Sterling Aviation High School
- United Flight Systems
- Civil Air Patrol
- NASA CCISD Robonauts
- LSFM Ambassadors