This page features our most important resource - our volunteers.
Our volunteers are dedicated men and women who have literally volunteered thousands of hours to fulfill our mission.
Special training is required to participate in certain activities, but we have plenty of folks who are eager to help you get started.
Sign up today to start volunteering at the Lone Star Flight Museum by sending an email to email@example.com
Lone Star Flight Museum is committed to providing our visitors with an exciting, entertaining and historically based learning experience.Our volunteers are an essential part of fulfilling our commitment. The Museum boasts one of the largest and most active volunteer programs of any aviation museum in the country. Our volunteers contribute over 35,000 service hours annually, come from all walks of life and provide a broad spectrum of experience.
- Need to be at least 18 years of age
- Hold an active LSFM membership
- Represent the museum, at all time, in an appropriate and responsible manner.
- Must be willing to make a commitment to work on an AM or PM shift per month for one year
- Must be reliable and prompt in reporting for assignments, tours, meetings and training sessions.
- Must call Volunteer Supervisor when unable to make scheduled volunteer time
- Attend and complete required training for volunteer duties assigned
- Providing an educational resource for visitors of all ages
- Expanding your personal knowledge of Texas' rich aviation history
- Working with other dedicated volunteers who share your interests in aviation
- Becoming a valuable team member of a premiere aviation museum
- Participating in the Annual Volunteer Appreciation Event